Monday, August 25, 2008

Green-ish Update

Second try at the clothesline. It was unfortunately after several more loads of laundry that I could get more on the line because of the rain. So first try was towels, this second try was sheets. The sheets and pillowcases were almost dry before I even finished hanging all of them up. Well, not exactly, but they did dry incredibly quickly on the line. I think they would dry out there on a 40 deg. day. OK, maybe not, but it didn't seem to take much.

Maybe I can sneak some more out there today, I don't see any rain coming... yet. Of course this is Washington, and you never know! Doesn't the saying go "If you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes and it will change."

I'm sad we waited so long to put this up. It seems like such a waste to use the clothes dryer on good weather days.

No comments: