Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The great snow melt

Well the great snow melt is almost over here... finally. I can see all of our road today, so I feel comfortable going out for groceries tonight. It will be my third trip out of the house in over two weeks - and the first by myself! I really didn't have a huge need to go out (other than a little Christmas present shopping to help Santa), but just knowing you can't go makes it seem like a big thing.

On another subject, I have discovered face book. And it is a bad thing. Well, bad for me who spends way too much time on the computer as it is! I am still trying to figure it all out and that is taking some time. I'm not sure why to do it, other than connecting with other people... Though I am a bit of a hermit, so not sure why I should be participating online... not to mention it is taking away even more time from my family.

And on that note, I will probably be posting less for now until I can get back in the routine with school and Mighty Mouse in January. He will be 2 months old - I can't believe it. I'll try to at least post some pictures from Christmas soon, there was fun had by all.

No comments: