Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here I am!

OK, things are getting closer to "back to normal" around here. Everyone is happy and healthy - can you believe Mighty Mouse is 5 months old now?? We are finally into somewhat of a routine with the four kiddos now and we are so happy that Spring is here!

I had been trying to not be online so much (it sucks away so much of my time....), but then I found Facebook and got sucked in again. I think I am now "over it" and have leveled out my online time to a "reasonable" amount.

I am excited to update you on the happenings around here, inside and out. But it will have to wait for another day. Pictures coming!!

1 comment:

Heather Christine said...

Hey welcome back! I can't imagine the type of busy you are dealing with, I have my own type between teaching and working on Masters and ProCertification, it leaves very little for anything else, but sleep. Keep the faith.